In this episode, Join Christopher and Michael as they discuss Michael’s journey from bankruptcy to a thriving business including how gratitude toward a homeless person paid off, the secret to having more when you feel like you have nothing, and the thing we all have that reminds us of who we really are, and what to do with that.
- Why “more money” isn’t the answer to hand-to-mouth living
- What Olympic weightlifting , ritual, gratitude, money, and onerous obligation all have in common.
- The one thing you can do to manifest more when things seem dire
- Just do this: ________ to recognize that every need you have has been _________
- When youre_____ and you’re not willing to ____ you will suffer
- How money as we know it is a myth based on our family or origin
- How a simple thought like “I’m broken” can break us, and what to use instead
- How Dr. Michael found wealth despite having only enough cash for coffee and eggs
- Practices that do this: __________ put you in the state of flow
Highly sought-after media expert, Dr. Lennox has been seen internationally on many television shows, beginning with the Sci Fi Network’s The Dream Team and has also been featured on numerous network and cable television venues including NBC’s Emmy award winning Starting Over, Soap Talk, The Wayne Brady show and many others. His radio appearances talking about the power of dreams number in the hundreds. Dr. Lennox obtained his Masters and Doctorate in Psychology from The Chicago School and his Doctoral Dissertation, Astrology and Personality, is published by Lambert Academic Publishing. Dr. Lennox is also the author of two books on dreams, Dream Sight: A Dictionary & Guide for Interpreting Any Dream and Llewellyn’s Complete Dream Dictionary. Dr. Lennox leads workshops and retreats all over the United States and conducts a worldwide private practice based in Southern California.
Learn how you’re “programmed” with your Natal Chart: https://michaellennox.com/getastrology101